Senior Integration Architect – Retail Banking Conceptualise and define the solutions for SOA amp; Enterprise Middleware implementation. Architect and design fit-for-purpose middleware amp; integration solutions – across the enterprise initiatives and transformational change programs within the retail banking channels.
- Participate in and lead client and vendor teams to produce the best fit architecture solutions.
- Work collaboratively with other architects and Business stakeholders to ensure that the solution caters to their requirements.
- Participating in the SOA governance to ensure the process/services are defined in line with strategy amp; industry best practices.
- Define the integration and deployment patterns for different combination of channel and host systems (varying from traditional to the cutting edge digital channels on front end side amp; from mainframes to latest (Java/.Net) technology stack on host systems side).
- Manage key senior management stakeholders to secure strong stakeholder engagement and buy-in for the solution
- Accountable for leading the assessment team and producing/overseeing production of agreed deliverables.
- Responsible for day-to-day stakeholder management through excellent written and verbal communication.
- Determine and articulate ROI for individual and overall IT services rendered during client engagement, with special focus on the re-use of business services.
Specific Experience Required:
- Thought leadership in the areas of channel architecture with a focus on latest integration methodologies/technologies including BPM, ESB and SOA principles.
- Experience with IBM integration technology stack. Author and share architectural blueprints, roadmaps, best practices, standards and guidelines across the retail banking landscape.
- Strong experience of both functional and non-functional solution architecture design
- Evaluate and research technologies through proof-of-concepts with partners and vendors Drive adoption of new technologies and solutions – experienced in design and oversight of large transformational programmes.
- Ensure compliance with enterprise best practices and policies Support enterprise architecture initiatives and goals Typical / Aspirational Experiences Experience in leading customers initiatives and transformation programmes with in retail banking channels.
- End-to-End software delivery life cycle experience through all stages of a large and complex programme.
- Configuration and Release Management Principles Working knowledge of Microsoft, SQL Server, Java and .Net based solutions
- Experience communicating and presenting technical material to peers and senior management Capability to produce cost/benefit analysis on various solutions as well define and present alternative solutions
- Experience in enterprise architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman etc.)
Domain Specific skills:
- Good relevant experience within UK Retail banking is mandatory. Additional Financial services experience is an advantage.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills including written, verbal, and technology illustrations
- The capacity to quickly understand and incorporate new technologies
- Must be able to work independently in a matrix multi stakeholder environment
- Experience working with multiple clients and projects simultaneously
Qualifications: Technical Degree
Salary : £60K – £90K
Location : M4 Corridor