A Senior Data Practice Lead will acts as the subject matter expert and be a thought leadership advocate for Enterprise Blueprints, responsible for developing, managing, and expanding the practice providing industry expertise to both internal and external leaders. The Senior Data Practice Lead has a deep knowledge of their area of expertise and uses this to help develop strategic solutions for clients, working with our sales and leadership team. This person will network with industry leaders, client leadership, current clients, and potential clients to understand and communicate current and future trends. The Senior Data Practice Lead becomes a critical aspect of the sales process, working with sales and leadership team to create presentations and proposal responses demonstrating Enterprise Blueprints capabilities and expertise to meet client needs
The Senior Data Practice Lead will develop and lead the Data and Analytics practice to grow our brand and partnership, while working with sales to help promote the value of the practice to current and potential clients.
- Senior Data Practice Leads have overall responsibility for their Consulting area of expertise in client relationships and sales pursuits, brand promotion.
- Client Relationships and Sales Pursuits
- Identify market priorities and provide insight to sales and leadership team
- Partner with sales and leadership team on account strategy and offering planning
- Partner with sales and client teams to maintain, develop, and expand client relationships
- Understand the competitor landscape in the practice area
- Educate internal leaders and external clients on Enterprise Blueprints offerings
- Identify and review opportunities and prioritize activities to optimize realization of pipeline
- Participate in sales support as part of and/or leading a team
- Articulate job requirements for resources needed, supporting Talent Acquisition and Fulfillment
- Able to assist with initial project mobilization as needed
- Support and coach delivery teams
- Drive client solutioning for sales in the practice area
- Understand the business challenge and what the client wants to achieve
- Formulate the solution based on expertise in practice area and Enterprise Blueprints capabilities
- Identify the value proposition and differentiators for Enterprise Blueprints
- Develop the storyline that represents all our capabilities to address the client s problem
- Represent Enterprise Blueprints in industry conferences and forums
- Drive thought leadership in practice area (blogs, points of view, formal campaigns, etc.)
- Participate in webinars, summits, media interviews, etc. representing Enterprise Blueprints and practice area
- Ideal candidates have consulting-relevant experience in the practice area including: conducting structured analysis, program definition and management, and consultative, collaborative problem-solving.
- Experience managing complex business relationships is preferred in Financial Services and Insurance.
- Domain experience, spanning people, process and technology with an eye toward business transformation
- Proven ability to contribute to new business development efforts
- Possesses aptitude to identify strategic solutions to business problems with enterprise-wide implications
- Experience working with senior business partners and C-level clients identifying trends, communicating competitive actions, and presenting strategic implications in Technology
- Ability to identify major technology trends in the Financial Services and Insurance industry and share point of view with clients in support of sales .
- Excellent communicator with the ability to communicate effectively along vertical and horizontal planes internally and in client organizations
- Strong project management skills
- Experience creating thought leadership and white papers and presenting in this area of expertise is preferred